Motorcycle suspension specialist, we specialise in specific race preparation on motorcycles to be used in enduro Rally-Raid events.
We are looking for a skilled Mechanic to maintain and repair enduro and adventure bikes.
You will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of machines, engines, suspension and mechanical systems.
An excellent mechanic must have manual dexterity and great attention to detail. They must be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users
- Keep logs of work and report on issues
- Be willing to travel for overseas events and rally support
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as Mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of motorcycles, electrical and other systems and their components
- Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers)
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instructions,
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- A problem-solving ability
- Very good physical strength and stamina
- Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus.
Applicants must send their CV and covering letter to Martin Wittering [email protected]