These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website:
Unless otherwise stated, Mayo Media Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- re-publish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Mayo Media Ltd express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Mayo Media Ltd express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Mayo Media Ltd reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Mayo Media Ltd discretion.
If Mayo Media Ltd provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Mayo Media Ltd may disable your user ID and password in Mayo Media Ltd’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Mayo Media Ltd a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Mayo Media Ltd the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Mayo Media Ltd or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Mayo Media Ltd reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Mayo Media Ltd’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Not with-standing Mayo Media Ltd’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Mayo Media Ltd does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Mayo Media Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Mayo Media Ltd does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability:
Mayo Media Ltd will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Mayo Media Ltd’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by [NAME’S] negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of [NAME]; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for [NAME] to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Mayo Media Ltd has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Mayo Media Ltd employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Mayo Media Ltd employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Mayo Media Ltd and undertake to keep Mayo Media Ltd indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Mayo Media Ltd to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Mayo Media Ltd legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Mayo Media Ltd arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions:
Without prejudice to Mayo Media Ltd other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Mayo Media Ltd may take such action as Mayo Media Ltd deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Mayo Media Ltd may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Mayo Media Ltd may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Mayo Media Ltd rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, constitute the entire agreement between you and Mayo Media Ltd in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with [GOVERNING LAW], and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [JURISDICTION].
The full name of Mayo Media Ltd is;
Mayo Media Ltd
10 Daddon Court
Clovelly Road Ind Est
Tel: 01237 422660 | Fax: 01237 422661| Email: [email protected]
Online Forum Terms and Conditions:
By using the message board(s) you agree to these terms and conditions (“the Terms”).
All messages are the opinions of the author and are not the views or opinions of Mayo Media Ltd. Please note that some of the boards may be intended for use by young people; please have regard to this.
Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, nothing in these Terms shall operate to exclude Mayo Media Ltd’s liability for personal injury and/or death caused by its negligence.
You agree that:
- Use by you of the message boards is entirely at your own risk;
- You are responsible for the content of the messages you post and any consequences that flow from such posting(s);
- Mayo Media Ltd will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any postings or for any loss or damages incurred as a result of the use of any information contained in the message boards;
- Mayo Media Ltd makes no guarantee or gives warranty of any kind whatsoever (whether express or implied) in relation to your use of the message board(s) or any use by any third parties; and
- Mayo Media Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential, financial or otherwise) arising from the use of (or in connection with) the message board(s).
Subject to the third paragraph of these terms in relation to Mayo Media Ltd your sole and exclusive remedy for using the message board(s) and/or any information contained on the same is to stop using the message board(s) and/or any information contained on it/them.
Mayo Media Ltd does not guarantee that the use of the message board(s) by you will be uninterrupted, error free, free from any third party interference or that the message board(s) will be free from computer viruses or other malicious software.
It is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
Any information disclosed on the message boards themselves will become public information.
For your own safety you should not disclose personal information such as your email address, home address or telephone number (or any information which would identify you indirectly) on any message board(s).
You further agree not to do any of the following:
- post any information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, profane, obscene, may cause personal distress, offensive, defamatory, false, libellous, hateful, racially, sexually or otherwise discriminatory or post any information that is otherwise (in the absolute discretion of Mayo Media Ltd) objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your association with a person or entity;
- promote or endorse any business or commercial goods, products or publications (including other websites);
- post any information that may be invasive of another’s privacy or violate the rights of any other member, or of any third party in any way;
- post inflammatory messages;
- post any content that infringes any patent, trademark or copyright of any party unless you have the permission to do so;
- use the boards to encourage illegal and/or inappropriate behaviour, to form or recruit members for distinct groups whose aims are to cause disruption, or to encourage others to do so;
- use the boards to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
- post any information that would be in breach of a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction;
- post any information that is confidential and/or commercially sensitive;
- post any URLs or web links (to avoid doubt, Mayo Media Ltd takes no responsibility for the content of any external URL or web link if posted in contravention of these Terms);
- post the names of any individual (or identify any individual by any other means) in relation to (or in connection with) criminal accusations and/or any current criminal proceedings.
- Spoil, spam, impersonate or engage in activity or behaviour which Mayo Media Ltd regard as objectionable and/or inappropriate.
If you are offended by a post or topic please use the ‘Flag Content’ button to alert a moderator. Please do not use this facility if you simply disagree with what has been posted; if this is the case post a reply stating your opposing opinion. When doing so do not make any personal attacks. If you disagree with another member of the boards or with a situation, state your case without attacking or insulting others, and treat others with respect.
Mayo Media Ltd reserves the right to:
- modify the message boards from time to time, with or without notice, including the right to terminate the message board and all (or any of) its messages for any reason;
- determine (in its absolute discretion) if any message or discussion is in violation of these Terms, and edit or remove any content that it considers does so;
- prohibit and/or ban the posting of messages by any member at any time if they should violate these Terms, or for any other reasonable cause.
The message boards will be subject to some form of moderation to ensure that all users, including young people, are protected; this is not in place to stifle free expression but exists to ensure that the boards offer a safe environment that does not (amongst other things):
- cause offence;
- cause legal problems;
- or endanger personal safety.
Message Board Membership:
In order to participate in the message boards you will need to be logged in and so will require a username and password; you can acquire these details by signing up to Mayo Media Ltd. Any misuse of the boards or violation of these terms will result in your user account being suspended.
These Terms are governed by English law and you and Mayo Media Ltd submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The failure or delay of Mayo Media Ltd to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Mayo Media Ltd’s right to enforce that right.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of England, then to the extent permitted such illegal, invalid or unenforceable term (s) shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.