Looking for your next marketing position in an innovative, forward-thinking Motorcycle Tech Business? We have an opening for a talented Senior Marketeer to integrate into our vibrant UK team and contribute to the continued success of our business!
HEX Innovate was born out of and inspired by our love and passion for motorcycles. At HEX Innovate we solve complex problems and develop niche products known for their reliability and superior build quality.
We’re made up of a bunch of tech experts and motorcycle enthusiasts (so basically- nerds and daredevils) who develop electronic micro-assemblies, hardware, and software for automotive diagnostics. This includes our own renowned GS-911 and ezCAN products. We also develop and produce the hardware for several high-profile international customers with various world-renowned after-market diagnostic solutions.
Join us in our exciting journey as we continue to bring industry-leading technology to the automotive sector. If you’re looking to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking company that values innovation, teamwork, and making a difference, we invite you to explore this opportunity.
As the Senior Marketing Executive at HEX Innovate (UK) Ltd, you will be at the forefront of our mission to revolutionise the automotive technology sector. You will play a pivotal role in shaping our brand’s image, developing and executing marketing strategies, and helping to drive the growth of our products. This role is ideally positioned for a senior marketing person who has the skills and experience to run a marketing department yet still seeks the excitement and thrill of being hands-on and creative.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 (based on level of experience)
- Fully Remote Position (preferably located in South East UK)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare (following successful completion of probation)
- 20 days annual leave (plus UK bank holidays)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Strategic Planning: Working closely with the Business Development Director, develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies that align with the company’s objectives and contribute to our market leadership in the automotive technology sector.
- Sales Support: Supporting the sales function with all marketing requirements including B2B distributor and partner support.
- Marketing Budget: Help to formulate the annual marketing budget in-line with the HEX financial year and manage the actual vs budget expenditure on a monthly basis.
- Brand Management: Manage and strengthen the company’s brand presence, driving brand awareness, ensuring consistent messaging and visual identity across all marketing channels.
- Product Marketing: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and execute product marketing plans, including product launches and positioning strategies.
- Digital Marketing: Create, drive and oversee digital marketing initiatives, including website optimisation, SEO/SEM, social media, email campaigns, and online advertising, to enhance brand visibility and drive customer engagement.
- Content Creation: Lead content marketing efforts by producing high-quality content, including blog posts, technical guides, videos, and infographics, to educate and engage our target audience.
- Event Management: Supporting and managing HEX’s attendance at industry tradeshows and events.
- Market Research: Conduct market research to identify trends, competitive positioning, and customer needs, translating insights into actionable strategies.
- Ecommerce: Working closely with HEX’s TPL provider to ensure consistent B2C digital marketing, product placement and stock control.
- Reporting: Creation of regular management reports demonstrating the effectiveness of all marketing efforts and initiatives.
- Collaborate: Collaborate cross-functionally, embodying an all-for-one, one for all mentality.
Professional Skills and Experience Required:
- Graphic Design (Adobe Suite and Canva)
- Brand and Marketing strategy
- Brand Portfolio Management
- Social Media Account Management(all channels and Social Pilot)
- Website and Content Management (WordPress, Elementor)
- Newsletter Marketing and Automations (Mailchimp)
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms
- Campaign Management
- Design and manage company/product merchandise to promote brand awareness
- Ability to grasp complex information quickly and craft this into consumer-ready marketing and sales material and assets
- Proven track record in marketing roles, preferably in the motorcycle, automotive or technology industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A creative mindset with a results-oriented approach
- Exceptional strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in tech/ automotive industry
- Bringing new products to market
- Influencer Referral Program Management
- B2B2C E-Commerce Marketing Experience
- White Label Product Management
- PR Experience
- Photography & Videography Experience
- Strong understanding of automotive technology trends and the ability to translate technical features into customer benefits.
Personal Skills and Key Interests:
- Innovative, creative, and practical self-starter with a calm, organised and professional demeanour
- A confident and effective communicator and presenter who can build enduring relationships at all levels within an organisation
- A creative problem solver – you find enjoyment in finding solutions to complex challenges
- Comfortable working autonomously – juggling multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to work independently effectively and within cross-functional teams on various projects, showing accountability for their responsibilities to fulfil the role
- Able to work under pressure and to agile deadlines
- An interest in technology and understanding how things work
- Passion and interest for motorbikes and the motorcycle industry is desirable.
- Degree in Marketing/ Branding/ Strategic Communications/ PR
- CIM Professional Marketing Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comprehensive Marketing role
If you think you’re a good fit and can take our marketing to the next level, then apply to become the newest member of Team HEX by sending your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]