The National Motorcycle Dealers Association (NMDA) is inviting dealers to participate in its six-monthly questionnaire that samples sentiment in showrooms.
The NMDA says its Dealer Attitude Survey is an opportunity for franchised dealers to pass comment on the industry and current issues and to rate their relationship with their supplying manufacture. The association is encouraging dealers to complete and return the survey.
“All entries are handled confidentially to ensure the results are averaged across the brands and across the country to get a balanced picture of what really is affecting your business,” says the NMDA.
Brands covered by the Dealer Attitude Survey are Honda, Yamaha, Triumph, Harley-Davidson, BMW, Suzuki, Kawasaki, KTM, Ducati, Piaggio and Lexmoto.
“It’s really important that all main dealers get involved and complete this survey because low participation for a brand means it could be disqualified from the survey results.”
The deadline to submit completed surveys is 30 April.
For more information or an online survey form please contact Louise Woods – [email protected]
What the NMDA does
- Provides a forum for debate via an executive committee with regional representatives
- Liaises with motorcycle manufacturers, importers, the MCIA, equipment and component suppliers and service providers
- Conducts a bi-annual, confidential motorcycle Dealer Attitude Survey, published by motorcycle media
- Liaises with UK government and the EU regarding future legislation
- Provides advice and assistance on financial planning, tax and VAT, employment and consumer law, health and safety and dealer agreements
- Offers exclusive trade insurance with preferential rates and terms available only to motorcycle retailers
- Proactively provides information and opinion through the media
- Provides industry statistical data and analysis