This year’s Highways UK at NEC, Birmingham on 7/8 November is entirely free to visit and has an enhanced programme of content and activities, offering something for everyone involved in the Highways industry.
The event will be orientated around four network client hubs:
• Strategic Highways: Our traditional strength with substantial participation from Highways England who will host one to one meetings from its stand and full content programme in a devoted Highways England Theatre
• The Regions: Transport for the North, England’s Economic Heartland, Midlands Connect and Transport for the South East all coming together in one hub which include a theatre to share best practice and discuss collaborative opportunities
• Local Authorities: The ADEPT Local Authorities Hub: A meeting place for ADEPT members and other local authorities to network and share ideas
• Cities: The Future Urban Mobility Hub will be about decongestion and clean air and be the place to learn, meet and engage with leading proponents in this fast moving, tech driven field
Supporting these will be the following content platforms:
• Big Stuff: Jacobs Theatre (main conference), Burges Salmon Stage (keynotes, high level discussion)
• Technology: PA Consulting Technology Dome, Meridian Mobility CAV Coffee House, Costain Intelligent Infrastructure Challenge
• Materials and Maintenance: Tarmac Materials and Maintenance Dome, MPA Materials Innovation Challenge
• Safety & People: The A-One Plus Safety Theatre, CIHT Theatre, Highways UK Laureates (Dinner and Awards)There is also a major exhibition made up of the sector’s entire supply chain, making Highways UK an unrivalled opportunity to network, learn and do business
And of course the event includes a major exhibition of 150 upstream infrastructure service and product suppliers.