Many Harley riders regularly have problems with the standard battery. The battery must tolerate high vibration levels and very high cranking amps are required, which often results in battery failure.
The new VTB batteries from JMT have been specially developed to cover all of the Harley Davidson range. The batteries feature very high cold cranking amps, excellent vibration resistance and durable terminal connections. This ensures problem-free starting performance and long service life.
- Patented welding technique reduces the internal resistance to allow higher starting currents
- Special textured matt black surface for optimal ‘look’
- Patented terminal connection design enables high current
- Special lead plate design prevents vibration damage
- Premium VTB batteries are factory filled and charged, delivered ready-to-use
- Totally maintenance free
- Lead/calcium battery with AGM technology
All JMT batteries include a two year warranty as standard. Trade prices for the VTB V-Twin range start from £25.78 + VAT.